We want you to succeed, follow these tips and suggestions to create successful interactions and gain repeat
- SAFETY always comes first.
- Be professional in service and communication.
- Be reliable.
- Be prepared (supplies, equipment, etc.).
- Provide quality service.
- Set clear expectations.
- Set clear pricing and free of negotiation.
- Offer add-ons services and allow customization.
- Accept incoming service request when in available status. Cancelling up to 3 service requests within one week may result in suspension for up to one week.
- Be sure to log-of if not available for service.
- Complete payment transactions via Bimpies Platform for insurance and/or quality purposes.
- Checking in and marking complete after every pitch to avoid delay in payout.
- Ask your clients for ratings and reviews to build trust.
Questions or concerns? Contact Customer Support via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org